| Pyramex Passive Welding Helmet
2 X 4 lift front IR10
|If you’re looking for hard hats and welding helmets, Pyramex is a trusted brand. One of the top welding helmets that we carry is the Pyramex passive welding helmet. With a shell made of thermoplastic, you can trust the durability of this helmet. It features a fully-adjustable nylon support system and gives you the neck, head and face protection that you need to get the job done.
It even has plenty of room for respirators. The thermoplastic shell is lightweight and designed for optimal durability. The shell can easily deflect the molten chunks of metal ejected by the welding process. Since the nylon suspension is easy to adjust, you’ll find that it’s easy to get the helmet to fit perfectly. These Pyramex passive welding helmets have a lift front and large viewing area.
Each helmet has an IR shade 10 filer lens, so it can be used for a wide range of welding applications. It features a shakedown design, so it’s effective at reducing the buildup of carbon monoxide.
These helmets deliver the perfect balance of features and leave plenty of room for respirators. If you need full protection for your head, neck and face, these welding helmets are top products to consider. They even meet Z87.1 ANSI standards, so you know that you’re in compliance.
- Protects your neck, face and head
- Delivers perfect balance of features
- Equipped with shade 10 welding filter lens
- Nylon suspension is fully adjustable
- Thermoplastic shell is protective and lightweight
|SKU ~ WHP100
Passive Welding Helmet
This passive welding helmet features a lightweight thermoplastic shell with a fully adjustable nylon support system. It provides total head, face, and neck protection, with ample room for respirators.
- Lightweight thermoplastic shell
- Fully adjustable nylon suspension
- Lift front with viewing area of 2" x 4.25"
- Fitted with IR shade #10 welding filter lens
- "Shake down" helmet minimizes carbon monoxide build up
- Optimally balanced
- Ample space for respirators
- Total head, face and neck protection
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards