When it comes to a heavy-duty glove, the MPact II is the choice of most professional pit crews. With it's extensive padding and durability, the MPact II stands alone in the glove industry. The glove is anatomically designed with many advanced features listed below. Used by more professionals that demand the extra protection and grip.
Sizes Available: SM-2XL
- Machine Washable
- This is a more accessible glove through its enlarged entryway.
- Spandex stretch wrist panel inserts have been designed to offer maximum adjustability while keeping dirt or any other debris from entering the glove.
- For a secure fit and to lessen the loosening of the glove a wide-band elastic cuff features hook and loop closure with molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) pull-tab.
- Wrist, top panel and fingers are covered with a molded TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) shock-absorbing pad to receive the majority of impact.
- For comfort and flexibility, side panels feature .5mm synthetic leather finger panels with Lycra inserts have been placed on the glove.
- Double-layer synthetic leather palm with anatomically die-cut foam padded top layer for superior comfort.
- Knuckle panel features high-density accordion design to dull pointed impact and reduce fatigue.
- Finger and thumb grippers made from non-slip, rubberized tire-tread Clarino™ for improved grip and control when handling slick, smooth surfaces.
- Increased protection and reduced wear is made available by reinforced thumb and fingertip panels to help the longevity of these gloves