The ERB Omega II™ cap style hard hat with pin lock suspension delivers the perfect combination of value, quality and protection. In terms of features, it’s one of the best hard hats that we carry. Since it delivers a high level of head protection, workers can wear it while working in hazardous work environments.
With a 6-point suspension, the Omega II™ offers an excellent fit. It’s designed with a well-balanced, ribbed design. It also features a sleek, low-profile style. Although it’s a lightweight helmet, it provides a level of head protection that is ideal for many hazardous work environments.
Since it’s made of high-density polyethylene material, it can protect your head against moderate top impacts. You even get a little bit of protection from side impacts. With universal accessory slots, you can attach hearing, face and eye attachments to Omega II™ cap style hard hats. These hats comply with ANSI Type 1 Class C, G and E safety standards.
The 6-point pin lock suspension is made of woven nylon, and it’s designed to absorb the energy from impacts. The design of the suspension lets you wear these hats all day long. Quick-slide sizing makes these hard hats very easy to adjust, so you can get the perfect fit. For additional comfort, these hats even come with a cushioned brow pad, which is capable of absorbing moisture.
These hats can even be worn backwards and retain proper certification. With a total of 14 colors to choose from, you should have no trouble finding the best color for your needs. The Omega II™ cap style hard hats with pin lock suspension are some of the most popular products that we carry, and they provide enough protection for a wide range of hazardous work environments.
- Choose from 14 popular colors
- Can be worn backwards and retain certification
- Cushioned brow pad absorbs moisture
- Woven nylon 6-point pin lock suspension delivers lasting comfort
- Comes with a low profile style and a sleek, ribbed, well-balanced design.
- Optimum protection and lightweight comfort is given by the high-density polyethylene shell.
- Comes with universal accessory slots that fit a wide variety of eye, face and hearing attachments.
- 6-point woven nylon suspension offers all day comfort and absorbs impact.
- The "Quick-Slide" sizing makes adjusting the cap to the wearer's head size (6.5 to a size 8).
- To ensure comfort and keep the user cooler there is a cushioned brow pad that absorbs moisture.
- Helmet can be worn backwards and still be certified.
- 17 colors are made available for purchase.
- Complies with ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014, Type 1 Class C, E & G Standards