The MSA Advance™ vented hard hats ratchet suspensions can make work safer. These hard hats feature a robust design and have a very durable shell. Many work environments expose workers to hot, humid conditions. Construction workers know this reality all too well, and they frequently perform work duties under the hot sun.
In hot work conditions, inadequate ventilation is a serious problem. If your safety gear isn’t helping to keep you cool, it’s working against you. The MSA Advance™ vented hard hats offer additional ventilation, which will keep you cool in hot environments. The additional ventilation provided by these helmets helps to improve comfort and air circulation.
To reduce reflective glare, these hard hats have a special underbrim. If your work requires you to wear hearing protection, these hard hats make it possible with lateral contours. For wet environments, there are extended rain troughs. When you purchase MSA Advance™ vented hard hats, you get a protective system that is better than many of the alternatives.
With a vented design, these hats allow additional air in while delivering the same level of protection that you should expect from MSA hard hats. Since these hats feature a breathable, comfortable design, they’re ideal for work environments that involve hot weather.
For example, you’ll want to consider these hats for construction work on a hot, humid day. Each hat comes with an absorbent, soft sweatband, and the shell is made of durable ABS plastic. The 4-point FAS-TRAC™ suspension makes it easy to make adjustments and get the perfect fit.
V-Gard Advance caps are MSA's latest combination of advanced features:
- Glaregard® under brim protects against reflective glare
- Shell is made of protective ABS material
- FAS-TRAC™ ratchet suspension makes adjustments quick and easy
- Offers slots for important accessories
- Available in four popular colors
- Fits most heads with standard sizes
- Comes with a soft, absorbent sweatband
- The top of the hat has cooling vents that allow air circulation as an added measure of comfort.
- Reflective glare that can be harmful, distracting, and slow the work pace is reduced by the Glaregard™ under brim.
- Sizes: standard 6-1/2” to 8”
- Can also be worn with a variety of hard hat accessories in it's universal attachment slots on the sides
- USA Approvals
- SEI - HDMSA36_LT (vented)
- SEI - HD37_V12_LT (non-vented)
- Canada Approvals
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class C, Type I) = vented
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class E, Type I) = non-vented
|SKU ~ MSA-10034018
||MSA Advance Vented Cap