Original Gloves are used by more professional mechanics than any other glove in the world. The Mechanix Original Gloves are offered in a variety of colors, and range from sizes SM-2XL. The Mechanix Wear Original Glove is the top all-around glove, maximizing fit, control and protection. This is why it is the most popular Mechanix style available.
Mechanix Wear Original gloves are made to handle the roughest work and be able to be used time after time. The Original Gloves proudly display the iconic Mechanix Wear scatter print logo, a true sign of a quality glove!
- Available in nine cool colors and has sizes to fit most hands
- Material: Two way stretch spandex, Cuff Material: Elastic, Palm Material: Clarino OW-927 synthetic leather
- Repels 25% more water and oil than previous models
- Two-way stretch Spandex padded top features form-fitting elasticity that provides a very secure fit on the hand.
- Clarino palm provides firm grip while being supple, breathable, and durable.
- NEW! Narrower elastic cuff for added comfort and fit.
- NEW! Re-designed fingertip pattern reduces seams and enhances fingertip sensitivity to provide less snagging and a better feel while using these gloves.
- NEW! Lycra panels between fingers for added comfort and mobility.
- NEW! Ultra-thin TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) pull-tab with hooks and loop closure provides comfort and adjustability while keeping debris from entering the glove.
- Smooth surface thumb and index finger point of contact improves handling.
- Concealed interior seam stitching prevents snagging when the hand enters or exits the glove.
- Dual-layered fingertips and thumb for reduced wear and increased protection when dealing with rough surfaces.