Introducing our full line of Mechanix Original Tactical Gloves. These gloves offer the same great aspects as the standard Original style, but are made with the Mechanix logo that is blended in to the color of the glove. We carry the Mechanix Original Covert glove, Coyote Brown, and the new Original Foliage Glove. We also offer 3 types of Mechanix Original Camo gloves including the standard Woodland Camo, Mossy Oak Design, and the new Air Force Multi-Cam pattern.
The Mechanix Original Tactical gloves are made with a durable synthetic leather which helps to extend the life of the glove. They also offer a two-way stretch Spandex forms that forms to the top of your hand for a second-skin fit. The Original provides a great fit, fantastic feel, and excellent abrasion protection. The Tactical or Covert Mechanix Gloves has been a favorite for the military, factory worker, hunter/camper, and for the regular home do-it-yourselfer. Try a pair and you won't be disappointed.
- Durable and dexterous synthetic leather palm
- Form fitting stretch spandex top offers a second-skin fit
- Adjustable wrist closure for a secure fit
- Machine washable.
- Material: Two way stretch spandex, Cuff Material: Elastic, Palm Material: Clarino OW-927 synthetic leather
- Repels 25% more water and oil than previous models
- Two-way stretch Spandex padded top features form-fitting elasticity that provides a very secure fit on the hand.
- Clarino palm provides firm grip while being supple, breathable, and durable.
- NEW! Narrower elastic cuff for added comfort and fit.
- NEW! Re-designed fingertip pattern reduces seams and enhances fingertip sensitivity to provide less snagging and a better feel while using these gloves.
- NEW! Lycra panels between fingers for added comfort and mobility.
- NEW! Ultra-thin TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber) pull-tab with hooks and loop closure provides comfort and adjustability while keeping debris from entering the glove.
- Smooth surface thumb and index finger point of contact improves handling.
- Concealed interior seam stitching prevents snagging when the hand enters or exits the glove.
- Dual-layered fingertips and thumb for reduced wear and increased protection when dealing with rough surfaces.