The MSA Smoothdome™ slotted cap with 4-point, FAS-TRAC™ suspension is a top product. Due to the smoothness of these caps, they’re frequently welcomed and worn by welders. These caps are particularly useful in industries that require protection against small falling objects.
They help to protect the head against top and side impacts. Since these caps feature a smooth crown, they’re ideal for use with MSA welding equipment. For great compatibility with MSA accessories, these caps have standard accessory slots. They’re available in several different colors and can fit most standard head sizes.
The MSA Smoothdome slotted caps are ideal for confined spaces, asbestos abatement, arc flash, manufacturing and steel smelting foundries. With a 4-point FAS-TRAC™ suspension, they’re very easy to adjust, so you can make sure you always have an optimal fit. MSA has designed the latest FAS-TRAC™ suspensions after receiving input from thousands of customers.
The 4-point designs are made to be extra easy to adjust, so you can spend less time adjusting and focus on your work. Although the MSA Smoothdome™ caps are lightweight and comfortable, they don’t sacrifice safety to give you these benefits.
Every Smoothdome cap is designed to provide excellent impact resistance, and it’s very effective for protecting your head against small falling objects. When you combine the FAS-TRAC™ suspension and smooth crown, you end up with a hard hat that delivers superior protection and comfort.
The design is lightweight, durable and slotted. Since these caps meet Type 1, Class E safety requirements, they’re ideal for a wide range of work environments, and they don’t conduct electricity, so they’re ideal products for welders. The slotted design makes it easy to slide welding accessories into the slots.
- Smooth crown is ideal for use with MSA welding equipment
- Available in four popular colors
- Slotted design makes it easy to attach and use important accessories
- Ideal product for welders
- Features dielectric properties
- Type I (top-impact) helmet as stated in ANSI Z89.1-2009, Class E (electrical high voltage).
- Available in White, Blue, Red and Yellow
- Made in the United States
- Sizes: standard (6-1/2” to 8”)
- Comes with smooth dome with no ridges or lines
- Comes standard with a 4 point Fas-Trac™ Ratchet Suspension
- Dielectric (non-conducting) Attributes
- SmoothDome™ Caps are packed 20 to a case
- USA Approvals ◦SEI - HD55-V24_LT
- Canadian Approvals ◦cSEI - HD1_70_V28_LT
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 (Class E, Type I) ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 for hi-visibility CSA Z94.1-2005 (Class E, Type I) Third-party certified by SEI